statistik tamu

Saturday, September 2, 2017

START IMPROVE YOUR MONEY TO MAKE YOUR MONEY ..

Three years ago I learned how to make money from my computer.but until the end of last month .. when everything started to be difficult, expelled from rented rent, there is no place to borrow money. while at that time and until now even I only have salary as security of environmental security paid on donation and donation of local citizen.
 armed with my only possessions that I bought from the of 180 idr.3 years ago that I corrected and analyzed the results and errors that I make. why and why I have not get real results. but almost half the security income. I make investment pay network and electricity.
     mistakes I made include:
  1) easily tempted by ads and applications from sites that offer income from internet.yang in the end only spend time and energy just because the existence of the site is difficult to track and is just a form of pure fraud .. the action that I take: decide a / close account who never pay for these reasons. Then check the account that is already in the forum forum or on  

 2) deepen and maximize the performance of ads that pay. With lots to share to social media and and make a good post and useful.a kind of google engine, bing, fire fox.dan the last one add applications that block sites / websites that are not certified.
  3) this is the last .. after disposing of sites that do not pay and improve sites that make money. Do investigation and analysis of data that is quickly blacklisted on the search engines as a reference to make fosting materials......

 now I have earned a little income. it takes patience and hard work in order to get a decent result ..
  hopefully this post there are benefits. donations and assistance for my child's school fees I really appreciate ..
  send it to bitcoin address below ..........17BzT1d6wBguUsfjQyP1BRMvhHjXzzSTje

   

No comments:

Post a Comment